Friday, February 24, 2012

Cube always shows the current time under "Processed".

I have an issue in Analysis Manager with regard to the "last time the cube
was processed". When I open Analysis Manager, connect to my Server, and
click on my database. I click on metadata and see under "Cubes" that one of
my cubes always shows the current time under "Processed".
I have three other cubes that show the correct time as to when they were
processed. My database and the cube in question have the same name...I
don't know if this is an issue.
Can anybody help?
Eric
Message posted via http://www.droptable.com"My database and the cube in question have the same name...I don't know
if this is an issue"
In a test AS 2000 database, I created a copy of an existing cube, giving
it the same name as the database. The "last processed time" of this cube
is correctly reported, and does not change with the current time. So
this doesn't seem to be an issue in all cases (may be in your case?).
- Deepak
Deepak Puri
Microsoft MVP - SQL Server
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.codecomments.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment